RIMS WA Chapter Social @ Ghostfish Brewing
June 13 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
RIMS WA Chapter Social @ Ghostfish Brewing: 3:30pm – 6:30pm
RIMS Washington invites you to take a guided tour of the Vigor shipyard in Seattle. Located at the heart of the Pacific Northwest’s maritime industry, Vigor’s 27-acre facility is utilized for a variety of construction and repair projects. Vigor routinely services: fishing vessels, ferries, barges, military ships, and offshore oil and gas vessels. The tour will be conducted in two 1.5 hour sessions with a 15-person max capacity per session. Following the tour, RIMS Washington will be hosting a social open to ALL at Ghostfish Brewing Company – join us for drinks, food and networking! The social will be a great opportunity to meet new RIMS Washington members.
Tuesday, June 13, 2023
- Vigor Tour – Session 1: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Vigor Tour – Session 2: 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- Social @ Ghostfish Brewing Company: 3:30 – 6:30pm
- Vigor – 1801 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98134
- Ghostfish Brewing Company – 2942 1st Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98134
Please note that on-site parking is available, however limited. We recommend that you carpool.
- No cost for tour registrants.
- Networking social, no cost for members; $25 for non-members.
- Please wear appropriate walking attire and shoes for the tour.
- For those who don’t like beer, wine will also be available at the social.
For more information about Ghostfish Brewing Company visit their website.
Are you unsure if you are a member of the RIMS WA Chapter or want to become one? Please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org